Feeling good means not having to worry about your own health. With great responsibility in relation to COVID-19, we have taken all measures to ensure our guests a worry-free and unforgettable holiday experience in a safe environment. These measures are continuously updated and adapted to the respective laws and regulations.
- All rooms and environments will be sanitized daily with appropriate disinfectants.
- All our guests and employees will have access to hand disinfectants.
- Face masks will be provided free of charge if required.
- All of our staff will constantly be updated and trained on necessary hygiene measures.
- Easy and fast check-in thanks to our online check-in form, which we will email you shortly before your arrival.
- Safe check-in and information gathering at the reception where a plexiglass protects both guests and employees.
- Our restaurant areas offer sufficient space to maintain the safety distance.
- Most of the dishes are served directly at the table.
- The pool and wellness area are normally open.
- Our saunas are open; however, they are only accessible contemporaneously to people from the same household.
- Both saunas are disinfected every 30 minutes.
- The size of the relaxation area invites you to relax.
Safe travel in Südtirol
Updated security measures in South Tyrol: