Spacious suites with balcony with breath-taking panoramic view
- Breakfast buffet, with home-made specialities, fresh fruit juices and a wide choice of local products
- Afternoon buffet with mixed cold cuts, homemade cakes and a daily soup (from 15:00 to 18:00)
- Dinner offers diverse theme evenings with multi-course choice, including a salad and starter buffet
- Gluten- and lactose-free specialities
Outdoor and sports
- Penthouse wellness area with view on the Dolomites
- Relax area with waterbeds, loungers and panoramic view
- Sauna area with finnish sauna and steam bath
- Heated indoor pool
- Heated outdoor whirlpool with a view on the Sassolungo
- Herbal bar with various teas in the wellness area
- Wellness basket with bathrobes, sauna towels and slippers
- In summer 5 guided hiking tours per week to discover the Dolomites with our local guide Taddeo
- Free mountain bike rental and rental of 3 e-bikes (40 € each)
- Registration for the paid activity program Val Gardena Active - www.valgardena-active.com
- In winter, free shuttle service to the Saslong slope (Sellaronda & Gardena Ronda) from 08:30 to 11:00 and from 15:00 to 18:00.
Arrival and Departure
- Free high-speed WIFI
- Covered car park with direct access to the hotel
- Tesla and universal charging point
- Free use of ski bus and public bus services in the Val Gardena and Southtyrol, with the Val Gardena Mobilecard
- Skipass service at the reception
- Ski depot with ski boots dryer
On the day of arrival, the room is available from 2 p.m. If you arrive after 7:00 p.m., please let us know in advance. We serve hot dishes until 8.30 p.m., afterwards we would be very happy to prepare a cold dish with Tyrolean specialities. On the day of departure, we kindly ask you to leave the room by 11:00 a.m.. Sunday is our standard day of arrival and departure; we are happy to accommodate other stays if possible.
In order to confirm your reservation a deposit of 30% of the booking will be required.
Please consider that according to Italian law, cash payments are allowed up to a maximum of 4.999,99 €.
Double room for single occupancy
Subject to availability, we allow single occupancy of double rooms for a supplement of 100 € per night on the double room rate.
Out of respect for our remaining guests, we do not accept animals.
In order to guarantee a romantic vacation in our Beludei characterized by relaxation and tranquillity, we are pleased to welcome only children from 7 years.
Special discounts apply for children 7 years and older. All discounts are valid for accommodation in a room with two full-paying adults.
Prices and Tourist tax
- 7-12 years: -40%
- 13-17 years: -30%
- 18+ years: -20%
The prices are per person and night including half board.
Since 1 January 2018, South Tyrol also charges a statutory tourist tax in the amount of € 2.50.
This tax must be paid per person and per night on site. However, children and juveniles under the age of 14 are exempt from it.
The revenue from this tourist tax is used both for the construction and maintenance of infrastructures and services and for the organization of sports and cultural events.
- Cancellation up to 14 days before: 30% of the total price
- Cancellation not later than 3 days before arrival: 50% of the total price
- Cancellation of less than 3 days before arrival: 100% of the total price
The cancellation must be written and must be received by the hotel no later than the above mentioned date.
In the case that the guest arrives late or departs early, they are liable to pay the price for the actual stay and also the price for the not taken days.
Travel Cancellation Protection Insurance
Occasionally, something can happen before the start of a trip, but with our travel cancellation insurance you are financially covered. If you delay a booked hotel stay, do not start it at all or break it off prematurely, cancellation charges can be redeemed on to you. In order to keep you free of any expenses in such cases, we recommend that you take out our travel cancellation protection insurance