Spacious suites with balcony with breath-taking panoramic view
- Breakfast buffet, with home-made specialities, fresh fruit juices and a wide choice of local products
- Afternoon buffet with mixed cold cuts, homemade cakes and a daily soup (from 15:00 to 18:00)
- For dinner, diverse theme evenings with multi-course choice, including a salad and starter buffet
- Gluten- and lactose-free specialities
- Rustic wine cellars with exclusively South Tyrolean wines
Outdoor and sports
- Penthouse wellness area with view on the Dolomites
- Relax area with waterbeds, loungers and panoramic view
- Sauna area with Finnish sauna and steam bath
- Heated indoor pool
- Heated outdoor whirlpool with a view on the Sassolungo
- Herbal bar with various teas in the wellness area
- Wellness basket with bathrobes, sauna towels and slippers
- In summer 5 guided hiking tours per week to discover the Dolomites with our local guide Taddeo
- Free mountain bike rental and rental of 2 e-bikes (25 € each)
- Registration for the paid activity program Val Gardena Active - www.valgardena-active.com
- In winter, free shuttle service to the Saslong slope (Sellaronda & Gardena Ronda) from 08:30 to 11:00 and from 15:00 to 18:00.
Arrival and Departure
- Free high-speed WIFI
- Covered car park with direct access to the hotel
- Tesla and universal charging point
- Free use of ski bus and public bus services in the Val Gardena and Southtyrol, with the Val Gardena Mobilecard
- Skipass service at the reception
- Ski depot with ski boots dryer
On the day of arrival, the room is available from 2 p.m. If you arrive after 7:00 p.m., please let us know in advance. On the day of departure, we kindly ask you
to leave the room by 11:00 a.m.. Sunday is our standard day of arrival and departure; we are happy to accommodate other stays if possible.
In order to confirm your reservation a deposit of 30% of the booking will be required.
Please consider that according to Italian law, cash payments are allowed up to a maximum of 1.999,99 €.
Double room for single occupancy
Subject to availability, we allow single occupancy of double rooms for a supplement of 100 € per night on the double room rate.
Out of respect for our remaining guests, we do not accept animals.
In order to guarantee a romantic vacation in our Beludei characterized by relaxation and tranquillity, we are pleased to welcome only children from 7 years.
Special discounts apply for children 7 years and older. All discounts are valid for accommodation in a room with two full-paying adults.
- 7-12 years: -40%
- 13-17 years: -30%
- 18+ years: -20%
All prices are per person and night including half board. We also charge a tourist tax of 2,50 € per person (from 14 years) and night, which has to be paid on site.
All rates include ¾-wellbeing board.
Booking conditions COVID-19
In this uncertain period, we would like to offer our guests flexibility in planning their holiday:
- Free cancellation up to three weeks before arrival (faculty to pay the deposit up to three weeks before arrival, until then an option on the reservation applies).
- Deposit will be retained as cancellation fee in case of cancellation.
- No cancellation fees in case of travel restriction or active infection of COVID-19; deposits paid will be credited for a future stay at the Dorfhotel Beludei. However, deposits are non-refundable.
Valid for all reservations with arrival within 10 October 2021.